Subletting and Lodgers

If you wish to take in a lodger or sublet part of your home, then you must first obtain CHISEL’s written permission. We need to ensure that you are not breaking your tenancy agreement by overcrowding your home.

  • You must continue to reside within your home.
  • You should let us know the name, age and sex of your lodger or sublessee.
  • You should also inform us of the charge you make.
  • We will not unreasonably withhold permission.
Scroll to Top