CHISEL seeks a Chief Executive who will provide strong leadership and who will really make a difference for its residents. We are in the process of transforming our business operations and need an ambitious and dedicated individual who can help drive the organisation forward.
If you have:
- A proven track record of achievement at executive level in a highly regulated environment.
- A demonstrable track record of leadership in broad customer-facing organisations.
- Demonstrable experience of leading, inspiring, motivating and empowering staff at all levels, especially through periods of change.
- Experience and a track record of business planning, financial and risk management at executive/director level.
Personal skills and abilities
- Inspirational leadership skills that inspire managers and staff and brings assurance to the board.
- A commercial, innovative and entrepreneurial approach to business leadership.
- Excellent communication and ambassadorial skills with a passion for quality and excellence.
We would love to hear from you…
How to Apply
For further details about this position and the recruitment pack, email Fiona Satiro at [email protected]. Kindly note that all completed submissions must be received by 4 pm on Friday 5 March 2021.
Salary – competitive