Disability aids and improvements

stair liftCHISEL are proud to fund low level aids and adaptations, such as new taps and handrails.

For more complex specialist equipment you should  get an assessment from an occupational therapist, then let us know and we can help you apply to the local authority who carry out the work themselves.

If your accommodation becomes unsuitable because you or a member of your family develops a disability, we can discuss the possibility of a transfer to a more suitable home

Scroll to Top