All tenants are invited to attend the annual local meetings with CHISEL staff. All meetings will start at 7 pm. This year, the topics covered will include:
- Feedback from the meeting with tenants held on May 18, about the financial challenges and choices facing CHISEL.
- Repairs service – how are we doing?
- Fire Safety
- CHISEL website – it’s being revamped this year and we want your input
- Communications and consultation with tenants
Locations and dates for neighbourhood meetings
- Brighton on Monday 3rd June, Open House pub, 146 Springfield Rd, Brighton BN1 6BZ
- Catford/Downham/Bromley/Croydon on Wednesday 5th June, St Laurence Centre, 37 Bromley Road, Catford, London SE6 2TS.
- Thamesmead/Woolwich/Charlton on Monday 17th June The Birchwood pub, Grovebury Rd, London SE2 9BB
- Deptford/Brockley/New Cross/Forest Hill on Wednesday 26th June, St Johns Church, George Lewis Room, Saint John’s Vale, London SE8 4EA (just off Lewisham Way near Lewisham College, close to St Johns train station).