This year the CHISEL Annual General Meeting will be held virtually, using the Zoom videoconference webinar format. This is because of the Covid-19 limitations on gatherings and to allow the meeting to be held safely for all concerned. All CHISEL residents and members are welcome – see below for how to join the meeting. You have to register in advance.
The agenda for the AGM is at the bottom of this News item.
There will not be a Residents Meeting on the same evening this year – it will be held later in the autumn, also virtually.
How to join the AGM
You need to register in advance for the meeting, which is very straightforward – click on this link to register. Do this in advance of the meeting so we can authorise you and send you the link to join the meeting.
Attendees will see the Board members and staff who are hosting and presenting reports, and will be able to ask written questions using the Q&A and chat functions. CHISEL members will be able to vote.
If you have not used Zoom before, it is free and can be used
• on a computer – either in a web browser (like Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox) or in the Zoom application
• on a mobile phone or tablet by using the free Zoom app. See https://zoom.us
You can also join the AGM by a telephone voice call – you will be able to hear what is said but you will not be able to vote or see any visual presentations.
Need Help with Zoom? Please email to [email protected] if you feel unable to cope with this, and we’ll send you a link for a practice session at 6 pm on Monday 14th September. Include your phone number so we can call you.
- PRESENT AND APOLOGIES
- MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF 26th September 2019 AND MATTERS ARISING
- CHAIR’S REPORT, including the board’s report on the affairs of the association and statements of:
– the values and objectives of the association
– the skills, qualities and experience required by the Board amongst its members.
- SECRETARY’S REPORT, including the:
– policy for admitting new shareholders.
– statement of the current obligations of Board members to the Board and the Association
– procedure for electing tenant Board members
- ANNUAL AUDITED ACCOUNTS FOR 2019 – 20
- APPOINTMENT OF AUDITOR
- ELECTION OF BOARD
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS